VILA VESELOVA HOSTEL LJUBLJANAGo Back
VILA VESELOVA, HOSTEL LJUBLJANA SLOVENIA
Vila Veselova is located in the diplomatic area of the city, just around the corner from few embassies and within a walking distance to the town centre, main sights and other points of interest in Ljubljana. City’s main park is just a stone throw away from the hostel and offers abundance of green area and relaxing walks. Proximity of the major galleries and museums offer travelers endless opportunities to discover culture and history of the country.
Vila Veselova was also the home of one of the famous Slovenian architect Ciril Metod Koch who rose to prominence after the Ljubljana earthquake, when he reconstructed several buildings in the Vienna Secession style. Vila is enriched with over 140 years old decoration representing the soul of Ljubljana- modern but traditionally charming. Ambient offers rest and chill out spots, garden and terrace.
We offer spacious 8, 6 and 4 mixed dorm rooms, a double room, one 4-bed apartment and two kitchenettes. Gathering spots, hot drinks, syrups, air conditioning / fans, laundry, ironing, trips around Slovenia, free internet, luggage storage and own parking in the courtyard are also available.
• TOP RATED HOSTEL IN 2007 by Hostelworld
• TOP RATED HOSTEL IN 2008 by Hostelworld
• BEST CLEANLINESS AWARD IN MARCH 2008 by HostelBookers
• BEST CLEANLINESS AWARD IN MAY 2012 by HostelBookers
• BEST HOSTEL IN LJUBLJANA 2012 by In Your Pocket Ljubljana
• TREVELERS’ CHOICE 2013 WINNER by TripAdvisor
• BEST HOSTEL IN SLOVENIA 2013 (HOSCAR) by HostelWorld
• CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE 2014 WINNER by Trip Advisor
• CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE 2015 WINNER by Trip Advisor